Licensed Professional Counselor
Licensed Marital & Family Therapist
With over 30 years of experience in public education as a teacher and counselor, it is a privilege to offer professional counseling service in the Stillwater community and surrounding area. The purpose of my private practice is to provide professional counseling with a faith-based, Christian perspective founded on biblical principles through ethical delivery of services.
A vision of hope, restoration and healing through professional counseling. Encouraging relational growth, self-confidence, goal-setting, affirmation and
empathy through difficult life situations.
Areas of specialization include:
- Family, Marriage, Pre-Marital Counseling
- Parenting, Relational and Social Concerns
- Divorce Recovery, Emotional Healing
- Adults, Adolescents & Children
- Grief, Anxiety, Depression
- Abuse & Trauma (emotional, physical and/or sexual)
- Anger & Stress Management
- Behavioral Therapy, Life Skills, Decision Making
- Adjustment, Transitional and Career Goals
- Faith Based, Christian Counseling